The commonly held belief that vertical stripes are slimming does not always hold true. Follow this link to see how unflattering these black and white trousers are on Cheryl Cole. I’m not pcking on you Cheryl but these really are a mistake!
Have you ever put on a brightly coloured dress, top or jacket and thought how cheerful you feel in it? Not everyone can wear the really intense shades but there are shades that will flatter even the palest skins. While the neutrals are safe they lack vibrancy and the fun element we can inject in to our wardrobes. Have a really critical look at your summer wardrobe and if it lacks “colour” now is the time to make some changes. I recently bought this big square scarf from Zara because I loved the combination of patterns and colours. A mixture of orange, white and blue with black and brown animal print, I think it is going to be the most versatule scarf I have ever bought.
Reading a newspaper seldom moves me as much as an article I read this morning in today’s Daily Mail titled “A letter to my body”. Liz Jones and Carole Malone particularly wrote with such sadness. I know that many women feel negatively about the way they look. I have seen it in all ages from teenages to mature women. Hating our bodies serves no positive purpose and leads to poor self-esteem and low self-confidence. I am going to make a point this week of paying a genuine compliment to as many women as I can. Why not join me and help others feel good about themselves. To read the whole article click here
I’m sure many of you, like me, are thinking about investing in some new clothes for the new season. It can be a bit daunting with the vast array of the latest fabulous styles and colours to know just what to choose. To be worth the investment any new additions should enhance your existing wardrobe, flatter you as an individual and suit your lifestyle. With this in mind I thought it would be a good time to make my personal shopping service a little more affordable and so during October and November I am offering a full 2 hours of accompanied shopping (usually £100) for only £65. Give me a call on 07766 466 688 to have a chat and to book!
Wow Cheryl you look fabulous….sophisticated, stylish and above all classy. This is an example of how the right hairstyle can totally change your look for the better. I’m sure Cheryl has now had some very good advice from an excellent style advisor. If you are tired of your old look or would like to know how to look more up to date give me a call me on 07766 466 688 to have a chat.
- Chris Beamish on Mary’s Radio Podcast
- Mary on Happy holidays!
- Ian Wilkinson on Happy holidays!
- Steve on Accessories in the Workplace
- Anne Roberts Beauty salon in Oxton on the Wirral
- Asos Discover the latest in women’s fashion and men’s clothing online.
- Crystal Clear Beauty salon on Rodney St Liverpool
- Enigmatic Fashion Accessories in the Cavern Walks Liverpool – FAB!!!
- Hooka Unisex hair and beauty salon on Wood St Liverpool
- mytights online store for hosiery and lingerie
- Net-a-porter online store for designer wear
- Ollie and Darsh Ollie & Darsh, a new, bright and highly respected cosmetic dentist, in the heart of Liverpool city centre
- petiteaffair online store for petite women
- Pro-Fit Gym for personal training in Crosby Liverpool
- Synergy Fitness Studios Fitness Studio located on Lord St in Liverpool