21st May 2012
I would just like to thank you for my Image Consultation and Personal Shopping Trip.
For as many years as I can remember, a shopping trip was something I avoided because I was unable to just pick up the right clothes for me and I ended up frustrated and returning things constantly. I was able to advise others on what was right for any occasion and what was on trend but just not for myself!
The style and colour consultation firstly just gave me insight into the right shapes and colours for me. Whilst I was doing quite a lot right, it was not by design and I was not able to home in on the right things when I did hit the shops. Following that first session, I did a complete wardrobe detox, being completely ruthless and leaving only those clothes that were ‘right’, and showing me where the gaps were.
The personal shopping trip was amazing…..I had expected it to be good, but not that good. I had done the department store experience (which is really just a sales assistant with a good title) and whilst I was optimistic, I did not realise just how good it would be.
Because you had invested the time beforehand to go and pick out items for me to try on, the whole time we were together, I was trying on and choosing rather than looking round. I came home with everything on my list, and a whole range of different looks as most of it was ‘mix and match’. I laid it all out on the bed to show my friends and family how many things I got in one trip………..which would have taken me at least 6 months and lots of frustration! I am also much more confident about putting different things together, and now that I know what styles and colours suit me, I feel much more confident that I could pop into a shop and home in on the right things without being overwhelmed by the sheer volume of everything!
I would definitely recommend the experience to anyone…..as essential! I plan to do this again in the autumn and have told all of my friends and family. As well as having very good style, you are someone who is easy to get to know, and who really gets to know clients from that very first style consultation. It felt like I was shopping with a very good friend that I had known for a long time.
Thank you again, and I look forward to seeing you again soon.
- Chris Beamish on Mary’s Radio Podcast
- Mary on Happy holidays!
- Ian Wilkinson on Happy holidays!
- Steve on Accessories in the Workplace
- Anne Roberts Beauty salon in Oxton on the Wirral
- Asos Discover the latest in women’s fashion and men’s clothing online.
- Crystal Clear Beauty salon on Rodney St Liverpool
- Enigmatic Fashion Accessories in the Cavern Walks Liverpool – FAB!!!
- Hooka Unisex hair and beauty salon on Wood St Liverpool
- mytights online store for hosiery and lingerie
- Net-a-porter online store for designer wear
- Ollie and Darsh Ollie & Darsh, a new, bright and highly respected cosmetic dentist, in the heart of Liverpool city centre
- petiteaffair online store for petite women
- Pro-Fit Gym for personal training in Crosby Liverpool
- Synergy Fitness Studios Fitness Studio located on Lord St in Liverpool