Accessories are an important part of your overall appearance and should match your dress code. For example sports watches are exactly that and look out of place with corporate attire. On men necklaces, bracelets, and chains that are visible detract from a formal business look. Where women’s jewellery is concerned avoid pieces that clank, make noise or are overly cute when conducting business. Your jewellery should compliment your look rather than be a distraction. Call me on 07766 466 688 for more tips and advice
1 Comment to “Accessories in the Workplace”
- Chris Beamish on Mary’s Radio Podcast
- Mary on Happy holidays!
- Ian Wilkinson on Happy holidays!
- Steve on Accessories in the Workplace
- Anne Roberts Beauty salon in Oxton on the Wirral
- Asos Discover the latest in women’s fashion and men’s clothing online.
- Crystal Clear Beauty salon on Rodney St Liverpool
- Enigmatic Fashion Accessories in the Cavern Walks Liverpool – FAB!!!
- Hooka Unisex hair and beauty salon on Wood St Liverpool
- mytights online store for hosiery and lingerie
- Net-a-porter online store for designer wear
- Ollie and Darsh Ollie & Darsh, a new, bright and highly respected cosmetic dentist, in the heart of Liverpool city centre
- petiteaffair online store for petite women
- Pro-Fit Gym for personal training in Crosby Liverpool
- Synergy Fitness Studios Fitness Studio located on Lord St in Liverpool