2. Feel better – you will have greater self-confidence leading to better relationships and improved performance.
3. Save money – by knowing what to buy you will be able to avoid those impulse buys and unnecessary purchases.
4. Maximum wear and minimum waste – instead of a wardrobe full of unworn clothes yours will be organised with clothes for all occasions.
5. Have your own individual style – by establishing your own signature style you can update without being a slave to fashion.
- Chris Beamish on Mary’s Radio Podcast
- Mary on Happy holidays!
- Ian Wilkinson on Happy holidays!
- Steve on Accessories in the Workplace
- Anne Roberts Beauty salon in Oxton on the Wirral
- Asos Discover the latest in women’s fashion and men’s clothing online.
- Crystal Clear Beauty salon on Rodney St Liverpool
- Enigmatic Fashion Accessories in the Cavern Walks Liverpool – FAB!!!
- Hooka Unisex hair and beauty salon on Wood St Liverpool
- mytights online store for hosiery and lingerie
- Net-a-porter online store for designer wear
- Ollie and Darsh Ollie & Darsh, a new, bright and highly respected cosmetic dentist, in the heart of Liverpool city centre
- petiteaffair online store for petite women
- Pro-Fit Gym for personal training in Crosby Liverpool
- Synergy Fitness Studios Fitness Studio located on Lord St in Liverpool